In Safeguard we will provide the latest in CCTV for your premises or home. We specialise in the installation and supply of CCTV. CCTV security cameras are powerful crime prevention devices. They are used very successfully in both domestic and commercial environments.
- We use the latest technology & brand leaders
- Digital Video Recording (DVR), for domestic & Commercial
- Day & Night cameras (with/without motion detectors)
- Full Network capabilities
- Remote access management
- We provide wired & wireless systems
- CCTV monitoring 24Hrs
- Fully networkable
- Number plate recognition cameras We pride ourselves on the high digital quality at affordable prices.
We Pride ourselves on the high digtial quality at affordable prices.
Some facts on Analogue & IP CCTV
What is an Analogue system?
- An analogue signal is transmitted to a DVR (Digital Video Recorder); it is then digitized and stored on a hard drive.
- Can work successfully without a network, this is an advantage if in a poor network area.
- Can be accessed via the network
What is a HD/Turbo Camera System?
- It is a High Definition camera system that captures video at 1080p resolution.
- Quality is better than that of the analogue system
- Recordings are stored on a DVR.
What is an IP Camera system?
What is a Hybrid System?
- IP cameras transmit their video in digital format to a NVR (Network Video Recorder) , and stored on a hard drive
- Can be access remotely
- This is a mixture of both analogue cameras and IP cameras
Why Choose…? Why would you choose an Analogue system?
- Can be less expensive
- It can be wireless, but is less effective
- There is more cabling, not always relying on the broadband.
Why choose an IP System?
- High resolution quality of picture provides wider coverage.
- This allows the user to zoom in/out
- More wireless compatible
- But an IP system needs good network coverage to succeed
- Smart search abilities